Re: [registrars] DRAFT2: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)

At 12:31 AM 1/16/04, Bruce Tonkin wrote:
I require 5 endorsements to be able to put this statement to a vote.
If you support the paper please respond to the list.  If you don't
support it, please let me know and I will attempt to accommodate.

Dear Registrars:  I endorse this draft.

If Bruce agrees, Tim's posting may be incorporated as a "friendly" amendment.

Regards, BobC