RE: [registrars] Task Force Nomination

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Task Force Nomination
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 09:43:31 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 12:04 PM 11/6/03 -0500, Elana Broitman wrote:

Bob - I also saw an acception and conflict of interest statement from Tom K.

Dear Elana: Thank you, it's been like trying to describe a moving train -- that's leaking fuel;-} And taking on new passengers.

I've updated the Excel sheet accordingly.

Tim Ruiz has raised an interesting point, that there does not appear to be a requirement for a candidate's statement. I guess it is just our practice. I wonder whether our members would be impressed by a candidate who did not say more than "I accept"? Perhaps we would if he or she had Amadeu's history.

Regards, BobC