RE: [registrars] Representatives required for 3 WHOIS task forces

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Representatives required for 3 WHOIS task forces
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 07:47:38 -0600
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I nominate Elana Broitman for the Data Mining Task Force.

Elana has taken a lead in determining data mining and other whois issues
that affect registrars and representing those effectively in the recent
whois workshops. I believe she will well represent the views of registrars
on this Task Force.

Tim Ruiz
Go Daddy Software, Inc.