RE: [registrars] Representatives required for 3 WHOIS task forces

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Representatives required for 3 WHOIS task forces
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:03:57 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 10:23 AM 11/3/03 -0800, Paul Stahura wrote:
I would like to nominate Elana for the accuracy task force as
she has been outspoken in the past regarding unfunded mandates,
which I would guess, though hope not, "accuracy" may lead to
(expensive front-loaded checking).
I think she would well represent what I believe our collective point of view is.

Dear Paul: I accept this Email as a nomination *and* endorsement of Elana to the Whois Task Force on accuracy.

Respectfully Submitted,
by Robert Connelly, aka BobC
Secretary of RC