Re: [registrars] Nomination of Tom Keller to WHOIS task force on data collection and display

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Nomination of Tom Keller to WHOIS task force on data collection and display
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:01:06 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 11:14 PM 11/3/03 +1100, Bruce Tonkin wrote:
Hello All,

I would like to nominate Tom Keller as the registrar representative on
the WHOIS task force for data collection and display.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

Dear Registrars: I take note of this nomination. I don't see wording which would constitute a coincident "endorsement". Perhaps a word from Bruce to state that Thomas is well qualified would satisfy that requirement.

After that, a second endorsement would suffice to place Thomas' name before us.

I therefore endorse the nomination of Thomas. I am confident that he is fully competent to represent the RC on the Whois Task Force on data collection and display.

Respectfully Submitted,
by Robert Connelly (BobC)
Secretary, RC