Re: [registrars] Fourth draft of transfer form for LOSING registrars

  • To: elliot noss <enoss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Fourth draft of transfer form for LOSING registrars
  • From: "Siegfried Langenbach" <svl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:02:50 +0200
  • Cc: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hallo Wlliot,

from my point of view the sentence
"no answer can not be treatet as agreement"
is logical by itself and I wonder that in the US-jurisdiction that will
be handled different.

But responding to your request I will give you the source of my
understanding from german juristiction:

Please see
BGB §116, §151, §174
and
HGB § 346

BGB = Buergeliches Gesetzbuch
HGB = Handels Gesetzbuch

for better understanding you should read
Muenchener Kommentar
BGB Allgemeiner Teil 3. Edition
Comments by Kramer

The book was printed at C.H.Beck