RE: [registrars] Election of RC Reps to the GNSO Council

At 01:33 PM 9/26/03 -0400, Rob Hall wrote:
My point is, if we have 2 people running from the same region, how do you
handle the ballot ?  I guess you could throw all the names on one, and the 2
people with the most votes are in, but you would probably want to restrict
people from voting for 2 people from the same region.

Dear Rob:  Let me work on that.  Regards, BobC