[registrars] Whois on ccTLDs Chart

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Whois on ccTLDs Chart
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:34:04 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars - attached is a DRAFT chart prepared within the Department of Commerce on what various ccTLDs
are doing on collecting Whois data.  While it is clearly just a draft, I believe it may be helpful as we consider gTLD Whois issues.  If anyone has any additions or edits, please don't hesitate to send them to me, so that I can update this and share with the US Government.

Best regards,

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue