RE: [registrars] Ross's Motion - Suggeseted Amendment

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Rob Hall'" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Ross's Motion - Suggeseted Amendment
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:38:44 -0500
  • Cc: "'Registrars Mail List'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I suggest we stick with the unsponsored gTLDs. The sTLD sponsor should
consult with their community on this topic and see if it makes sense for
them. I don't think we should get involved in that here. ccTLDs, I could
go either way, especially with those that market themselves as something
other than a ccTLD, but the politics of that could get us/ICANN bogged
down and slow any actual action.

Tim