[registrars] welcome to the end.

we and ICANN are completely ineffective. Just about anyone involved in
Internet Infrastructure has told ICANN, VGRS and anyone else who would
listen how bad the idea to put a wildcard record in a TLD is.

VeriSign went on to do it besides all recommendations not to.

When we saw Paul Twome the other day I mentioned a word called "mission."
yes, ICANN has a mission and that is the technical over-site over the dot
(.) or root DNS infrastructure.

well now, it is completely obvious that ICANN will not or cannot perform
its mission.

from this point forward I will advocate a new forum for ICANN as this one
is not and will not work. today is just the proof of the pudding.

done.

-rick