[registrars] US Government Inter-Agency Group on whois
- To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] US Government Inter-Agency Group on whois
- From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:56:49 -0400
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcN3n2SJTTaIuXl7RqGfW9HRXY/ITwECliaA
- Thread-topic: Inter-Agency Group
Dear Registrars - This is a reminder of the US Government's Inter-Agency Group's offer to hold a conference call with us this Wednesday, September 15th at 10am EST regarding Whois Privacy. This is an opportunity to educate the Group regarding the real world issues we and our customers face, and propose some solutions for these issues.
Kindly let me know if you plan to participate.
575 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018
Phone (212) 798-9215
Fax (212) 629-9309
Phone bridge details - September 17th from 10-11:30 am:
* Toll Free Dial In Number: (877)475-9228
* HOST CODE: 626349
* PARTICIPANT CODE: 158201
LIKELY US GOVERNMENT PARTICIPANTS: FTC, DOJ, IRS, USPTO, and DOC/NTIA.