[registrars] US Government Inter-Agency Group on Whois
- To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] US Government Inter-Agency Group on Whois
- From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:57:53 -0400
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcN24vxX4fjr1Q4ITDOj4WBPR/c7CgAB6uyQ
- Thread-topic: Inter-Agency Group
Dear all - per my earlier announcement, the US Government has been accepting briefings from the private sector regarding the Whois database and privacy issues. They have proposed a conference call with registrars on the 17th at 10a.m. EST (for approximately an hour).
Present from the US Government, will likely be:
Wendy Lader, Suzanne Sene, Robin Layton, NTIA/DOC
Meneesha Mithal, FTC
John LoGalbo, DOJ
Eric Larsen (or surrogate), IRS
Amy Cotton (or surrogate), USPTO
Call in information will be provided before the 17th.