[registrars] : REGISTRAR - REGISTRY CONSTITUENCY MEETINGS AGENDA

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] : REGISTRAR - REGISTRY CONSTITUENCY MEETINGS AGENDA
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:18:21 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars - per earlier messages regarding the agenda, please see a brief overview regarding the Fraudulent Charge Back issue.  Although I had prepared the power point, I hope to have other registrars who have commented on this issue fully participate in the discussion.

Regards,

Elana Broitman
> , > >  <<Fraudulent Charge Backs.ppt>>

  <<REGISTRAR - REGISTRY Agenda_.doc>>