[registrars] submission to House Committee - DRAFT

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] submission to House Committee - DRAFT
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:42:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars - I have drafted a potential submission on behalf of the Constituency to the US Congress Committee that held the hearing yesterday on Whois accuracy. The goal of this letter is to illustrate for the Committee the accuracy methods that we already implement and the costs of doing so, so that they understand that what we do demonstrates our compliance with the RAA.  Please indulge any spelling errors at this point.  I will edit it further before sending the letter to Congress, but wanted to get it out to you before the weekend.

The hearing record will remain open only through Wednesday, so please send me your edits by Close of Business Monday, Sept. 8th, so that I can incorporate them into this draft.

Regards,

Elana

 <<Registrants' Whois Accuracy Congress letter.doc>>