Re: [registrars] Update on Marina del Rey meeting.

On 9/4/2003 2:22 PM Elana Broitman noted that:

Hi Ross - we have been working to finalize the agenda and identify presenters, and plan to send a final agenda on Friday.

That's great to hear. Thanks.

> I would appreciate your volunteering for some of the items on the agenda. What do you think?

The work with the TAG is about all I can commit to given my current workload. If there is a shortage of volunteers, I might be able to rejig a few things to make some time for preparation, but my strong preference would be to provide others with an opportunity to stand forward first.

Thanks for thinking of me though ;)

--

                       -rwr