RE: [registrars] Update on Marina del Rey meeting.
- To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [registrars] Update on Marina del Rey meeting.
- From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:22:17 -0400
- Cc: "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcNzCRzsx4PH8SUcRmSRJXzWl/pvLwACEEuQ
- Thread-topic: [registrars] Update on Marina del Rey meeting.
Hi Ross - we have been working to finalize the agenda and identify presenters, and plan to send a final agenda on Friday. I would appreciate your volunteering for some of the items on the agenda. What do you think?
575 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018
Phone (212) 798-9215
Fax (212) 629-9309
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 1:20 PM
To: Robert F. Connelly
Cc: Registrar Constituency
Subject: Re: [registrars] Update on Marina del Rey meeting.
On 9/4/2003 1:07 PM Robert F. Connelly noted that:
> Dear Colleagues:
> I have updated
The agenda indicates that there are a lot of presentations but doesn't
provide much detail regarding whom will be making the presentations. Can
this information be added? I'd especially be interested in knowing which
constituencies will be presenting during the Transfers Implementation
"* Transfers - update on implementation of new policy
Short Overview of implementation steps by ICANN
Presentation by representative of each constituency to advisory group
Next Steps and Question/Debate Session"
Thanks again to the Excomm for going to all the trouble of making the
hotel arrangements and all of the other work that goes into these meetings.