[registrars] FW: Actions from 22Aug03 meeting and next meeting schedule

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] FW: Actions from 22Aug03 meeting and next meeting schedule
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:53:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars - I wanted to report to you on the work of the Transfers Assistance Group.

During the first call last week, we outlined a couple of next steps for the meeting on the 11th.  Please see below, particularly where registrars' input is solicited.  It would be very valuable for you to respond to Paul and/or me with any input prior to the 11th.

Again, the results of the meeting on the 11th will be reported and more input solicited at the meeting on the 12th.

Thanks,

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue