RE: [registrars] wls and domain expiraion dates (9/11) (fwd)

--On Thursday, August 07, 2003 3:27 PM -0700 Rob Hall wrote:

But I believe this is the wrong argument to be making.  The consituency
voted against the WLS, and should be voicing that view, not the "lets fix
little pieces of it here and there."

This is correct. The official position of the RC at this point in time, due to the written resolution adopted by the membership, is that we strongly oppose WLS. This position has never been reversed. We should be reminding people that the Registrars are opposed to WLS.

Jim