RE: [registrars] Motion to change Voting Ballots

  • To: "'Elana Broitman'" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Motion to change Voting Ballots
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:32:45 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elana,

I would like to propose an amendment to this motion, but need a few
questions answered first.

> .wish for anonymous voting in order

> to protect Constituency members.

We are only talking about whether other RC members will be able to see
who voted and how, correct?

> .post only the collective results rather

> than individual votes...

The term "post" here refers only to the results as posted in boardrooms,
correct?

> On the list there was a question about

> whether or not abstentions may be viewed

> under one of the first 3 proposals.  We will

> determine that fact prior to the vote.

What do you mean by this? How will that be determined and still leave
time for discussion, amendment etc.?

Tim