ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

net-com

RE: [net-com] Final process for dot net report

  • To: <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [net-com] Final process for dot net report
  • From: <Lucy.Nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:42:22 +0300
  • Sender: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Title: Final process for dot net report
Attendance confirmed --Lucy Nichols
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of ext Philip Sheppard
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 3:19 AM
To: net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [net-com] Final process for dot net report

Hello subcommittee,
As you know second round public comment on the Initial Report ends today July 14 at 19.00 UTC.

So long as there is not a surge of comments at the eleventh hour, I plan to make a draft final report on July 15 before flying out to KL.

I will  - if its ready - circulate to the group that same day.
There are not many comments to date and I intend to make changes to reflect comments received. Please ensure you read what has been sent to date:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/dotnet-criteria/

We will then meet as a subcommittee in KL from:
10.00 - 11.00 Tuesday 20 July ( room in the conference hotel to be advised).
At that meeting we must agree to the final report so that we can submit it to the GNSO council meeting later the same day.

Please confirm to this list that you will be in KL for the dot net subcommittee meeting (and if not consider asking a constituency colleague to substitute for you).

Philip

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association
9 avenue des Gaulois