Re: [net-com] Final process for dot net report
- To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [net-com] Final process for dot net report
- From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:19:59 +0200
- Cc: net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <200407140815.i6E8FbMQ018539@turbo.aim.be>
- References: <200407140815.i6E8FbMQ018539@turbo.aim.be>
- Sender: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6i
I won't be in KL. Vittorio Bertola will be there and will contact
you about a possible replacement.
Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/
On 2004-07-14 10:18:30 +0200, Philip Sheppard wrote:
> From: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
> To: net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:18:30 +0200
> Subject: [net-com] Final process for dot net report
> Hello subcommittee,
> As you know second round public comment on the Initial Report ends today
> July 14 at 19.00 UTC.
> So long as there is not a surge of comments at the eleventh hour, I plan to
> make a draft final report on July 15 before flying out to KL.
> I will - if its ready - circulate to the group that same day.
> There are not many comments to date and I intend to make changes to reflect
> comments received. Please ensure you read what has been sent to date:
> We will then meet as a subcommittee in KL from:
> 10.00 - 11.00 Tuesday 20 July ( room in the conference hotel to be advised).
> At that meeting we must agree to the final report so that we can submit it
> to the GNSO council meeting later the same day.
> Please confirm to this list that you will be in KL for the dot net
> subcommittee meeting (and if not consider asking a constituency colleague to
> substitute for you).
> Philip Sheppard
> AIM - European Brands Association
> 9 avenue des Gaulois
> 1040 Brussels
> +32 2 7360305 www.aim.be