ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] RV: [Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] The origins of how INGOs got into this process (as opposed to IGO)

  • To: "ispcp@xxxxxxxxx" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] RV: [Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] The origins of how INGOs got into this process (as opposed to IGO)
  • From: "Novoa, Osvaldo" <onovoa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:54:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: es-UY, en-US
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,
I am participating in the Working Group that is revising the policies approved on the protections for IGO and INGOs.
I put forward the proposition to not consider the INGOs in this revision, except the Red Cross, since we had considered them in the first WG and the GAC request, which was the reason for this new WG, was with respect to the IGOs and the Red Cross.  A significant number of the WG members supported this idea.
I would like to hear from you in order to be able to present the position of our constituency.  Mary Wong's mail is quite clear on what should be decided.
Thank you and best regards,
Osvaldo

[cid:508025015@30102014-14AB]Osvaldo Novoa
Subgerente General