ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RE: [ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan

  • To: "'WUKnoben'" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <olivier.muron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan
  • From: "Tony Holmes" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 12:38:03 +0100
  • Cc: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1411818033; bh=SHWGNrNT1Lf3qoGfhtHhXONJqfO29Q1eTH1F2mVTz6I=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:X-Mailer; b=BF5t6aoiH4KbYjh3gg4qBf9+fjodb7/ijxYnhQvG0eWQiewsuTOfgVNP/pA1XEb2XjaUM/8bIsOou8r4PkKSvoqn2ckyFc/cCj3ryRC1Jr4fne0tI24hMTVsZgUXXnDo2Aj8yJ3MU2czM/SPsiQa4GAUQab85iAMFn5sSFgIj38=
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wolf-Ulrich ? thanks.

Olivier ? an excellent point to add.

Best