ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] PERSONAL Comment on the FY14 Buget from Mikey O'Connor

  • To: "ispcp@xxxxxxxxx" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] PERSONAL Comment on the FY14 Buget from Mikey O'Connor
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 14:27:47 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all,

i just submitted this PERSONAL comment on the budget to ICANN, in order to give the Budget folks time to think about them prior to a budget-review call which is coming up later this week.

we, the ISPCP may want to make a comment as well, once we've heard what the budget staff have to say.

i've highlighted some broad strategic issues, in addition to some nitpicking -- including what i think is a $4million arithmetic error in their projections.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)