ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RE: [ispcp] FW: Reconsideration request from IPC regarding .CAT Whois

  • To: "'tony holmes'" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ispcp@xxxxxxxxx" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ispcp] FW: Reconsideration request from IPC regarding .CAT Whois
  • From: "Novoa, Osvaldo" <onovoa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:10:51 -0300
  • Accept-language: es-ES, es-UY
  • Acceptlanguage: es-ES, es-UY
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tony,
I support the IPC position, alter all the discussion around WHOIS and Thick WHOIS to allow certain TLD to restrain access to Whois data is contrary to the work done.  Also if one TLD is allowed it is going to be very difficult to prevent others to do the same.
I think the ISPCP should strongly support this position.
Best regards,

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD4567.60A7F360]

Ing. Osvaldo Novoa
Sub Gerente General