ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

AW: [ispcp] Nomination for GNSO Council representatives

  • To: <atavares@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [ispcp] Nomination for GNSO Council representatives
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:12:39 +0200
  • Cc: <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I second the nomination

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich

________________________________

	Von: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von António Tavares
	Gesendet: Freitag, 30. September 2011 16:24
	An: ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
	Cc: tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

	I´m very  pleased to nominate Jayme Wagner from Brasil to the GNSO Council.

	During last years Jayme worked very hard in the Brazilian Internet Steering Committee as representative of the ISP´s and in parallel have a very positive participation in the ICANN  activities , being present in the most of the international meetings and taking strong decisions on the project of the new Constituencies organization among oothers.

	I strongly recommend the name of our dear colleague Jayme

	Best Regards

	Antonio Tavares