ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Nomination for GNSO Council representatives

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] Nomination for GNSO Council representatives
  • From: António Tavares <atavares@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:23:51 -0300
  • Cc: <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I´m very  pleased to nominate Jayme Wagner from Brasil to the GNSO Council.

During last years Jayme worked very hard in the Brazilian Internet Steering
Committee as representative of the ISP´s and in parallel have a very
positive participation in the ICANN  activities , being present in the most
of the international meetings and taking strong decisions on the project of
the new Constituencies organization among oothers.

I strongly recommend the name of our dear colleague Jayme

Best Regards

Antonio Tavares