ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] ISPCP New Member - JPnic

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] ISPCP New Member - JPnic
  • From: "Mark McFadden" <mcf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:06:13 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All:

At the most recent gathering of the ISPCP in Mar del Plata Argentina, the
ISPCP provisionally recognized JPnic as a new member of the ISPCP.  At that
meeting I said that I would follow-up and formally have a membership process
on the list.  JPnic has already sent a statement of interest to the mailing
list (I will forward it to the list a second time).

In accordance with our by-laws I propose that we accept JPnic as a full
member of the ISPCP.

Members of the ISPCP have five business days to raise objections or concerns
to accepting the application of JPnic.  If no objections appear on the
mailing list or in writing we will welcome JPnic as an official, full member
of the ISPCP next week.

Thank you,

Mark

Mark McFadden
Secretariat - Internet Service Provider and Connectivity Provider
Constituency
gNSO - ICANN
mcf@xxxxxxx