ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] SECRETARIAT: Executive Committee - Election Result

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>, <olivier.muron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <fmarinho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] SECRETARIAT: Executive Committee - Election Result
  • From: "Mark McFadden" <mcf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:54:17 -0600
  • Cc: <ispcp-activity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet Service Provider and Connectivity Provider Constituency
Generic Names Supporting Organization -- ICANN
                                                2005 February 17

ELECTIONS - ISPCP Executive Committee

The ISPCP has held a call for nominations for its Executive
Committee.  Two vacancies are to be filled.  The nomination
period ended and the Secretariat has confirmed the interest of
two nominees for those seats.

Alain Bidron of France Telecom
Antonio Tavares of ABRANET

Since there are two vacancies and two nominees, the Secretariat
suggests that there is no need for a formal election.  Instead,
the Secretariat suggests that the ISPCP elect the two nominees
by acclaimation.  This is consistent with past procedure in
ISPCP elections.

Unless I hear objections in the next 72 hours, please join me
in welcoming Alain and Antonio to the ISPCP Executive Committee.

If no objections are raised to the Secretariat, I will notify
the GNSO of our election result on Monday, February 21.

Mark McFadden
ISPCP Secretariat
ispcp-activty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have questions relating to the election, the constituency
Articles or the nomination process please contact the current
Secretariat of the constituency: Mark McFadden at
ispcp-activity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.