Re: [ga] Elections, 10/01 - 10/03 2007

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Elections, 10/01 - 10/03 2007
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:13:18 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am repeating this for obvious reasons. The Nomination period has started. You all need to get your nominations started, so there is time for debate or other such stuff.
  Any provisions in our rules that pertain to interior workings of the GA will be followed.
  Those portions relating to and referred to by the Council will not be followed.
  It is time we added Teds' amendment and incorporated the changes indicating by the Council.
  Please stay up front with any complaints as to progress in these matters. It will most likely simply be an oversight on behalf of yours' truly.
  If you want to add elected officials or get other matters on the table please do so fairly immediately, as we will close all that on the close of nominations  -- say the 18th.

  I await criticism, complaints and other chaffing, only abstenance and apathy are not allowed.

  Eric
  as Barcalounger

Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    We need to do what I see as election of a chair and ratification of the amendments to the List Rules. These are the dates I have picked. Any problems let me know. We want the then current Chair to be all set for Oct. 29 and we want our rules in order.

  Hopefully we will be by then working on some matters of concern and preparing for papers.

  I have a voting booth kinda in the works maybe sort of (get my point). It will cost.

  If any can provide a voting booth it would be appreciated.

  No matter we will conclude voting on those days.
  I also think it would be nice if we could get an election committee to work on the elections.

  Eric
  as Chair

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.