Re: [ga] New List Monitor
- To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ga] New List Monitor
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 09:59:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=aWbCJJSvW+NRUO1+XxPMQ5nP3JEqfxgm0Mk3xIthdZK+7MCWXEsEr3a0d9l1xIDdReQ5KTm3G5aASC8Rj7Po4eS7aH43R57EH2c0myfALGtlkoG+/Q8He+fnMqFlcknRt41Mtj/XW8f7r3IiUoNvyTXXpSkYwq5JJWp1NGhIL0Y=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know, but until certain matters are cleaned up. I don't seem to be able to get anyone to serve, present company included.
> I am appointing myself as the other monitor. Factors have arisen that
> require two list monitors. Sometimes decision must be made that attract
> much controversy and it is better we keep the lead monitor unsullied.
Frankly, I'm concerned with the Chair appointing himself for any position
Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.