[ga] Posting Rules
- To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] Posting Rules
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 15:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=WNO83MtJ4Qm/txIE2ixTVoSJbqfGeiEuApu86sJanm7NVJYIV38NgUJlhY+DI/VpFFNpPFBmAbW/S/CxpHzf5lzkMCmz5b4LASXyJmiNrhOrzfNMLHR+URdI/I6Lume6dD4ZRXe3vEK03iD8hTkXJ36QcpY2OuJ+iMh8uMxLoOc=;
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After the past month I believe it has become very apparent that in order to have a good working list we need strong rules with real teeth both in writing and in action.
We have witnessed that being under constant attack the participation level will decrease.
Which only makes sense. Who wants to have negative things said about them day in and day out. Who wants to have to ferret out truths and untruths before they even get to substantive issues.
We have watched self policing with the rules adopted but without enforcement abilities. And just as we would suspect they work for the 99.5%. But that .5% can really have a dilitory impact. I assure you that we will move forward with these rules.
Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.