Re: [ga] Fwd: RAA working group observers Inegroup concerns

  • To: RAA-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Fwd: RAA working group observers Inegroup concerns
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:34:56 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thomas and all,

  Our domain names are do not start or necessarly
contain "INEGroup" or "INEG".   We have some 182
different registered domain names for chapters located
by state in the US, and region for global. Also see DOC/NTIA
archives, GA archives, FEC registrations via FOIA request,
and federal registry for further refrence information
accordingly.