Re: [ga] Waiting

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Waiting
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:07:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Eric,

My personal preference is to correct the GA Rules and add a dated footnote regarding the amendments. It's likely many people will not read the bottom of the page.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com
http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

  <snipped>

  It is my thought that the amendments we have already adopted will be placed at the end of the rules as amendments. This should be done after Sept 6th, and make it clear as amendments after Council determination. And so on for later amendments. But I am open for suggestions.

  <snipped>

  Eric
  as Chair