Re: [ga] How to Protect Registrants

  • To: JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] How to Protect Registrants
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 06:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi JFC,

The only solution that I am currently aware of resides
in the "summary/analysis" that is to be prepared by
ICANN Staff upon conclusion of the consultation.

Are you perhaps looking for the opportunity to proceed
along the lines of IGF document revision practices
(with bracketed text, etc.)?  Maybe the answer will
lie in efforts directed by Kieren...

As to your final question:  sorry, I composed one
document at a time as I tried to consider each unique
set of problems that impacted the registrant
community.

I'm still working on a submission regarding problems
associated with proxy registrations and the transfer
process, and I'm trying to consider the question that
Paul Twomey posed:  "Is there a need for a new entity
to assist customers and intervene on behalf of their
concerns?"