Re: [ga] Re: [OT] About what do you want to say with America?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: [OT] About what do you want to say with America?
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:03:22 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sotiris and all,

  Good point.  It seems that there are some whom populate
the GA whom are more interested in promoting parasitic notions
than actually doing REAL and HONEST work.  They know whom they
are as do it seems you and I know whom they are.  "Marketing
Jargon" for instance is a form of parasitic activity when something
is ask for or demanded by a few for nothing of fair value in
exchange.

  Censoring this sort of thing is of course not the best or
even a reasonable approach, especially if such censoring is
being suggested by the actual perpatrators of such nonsense.
The best thing to do is point it out when it is noticed, and
leave it at that.  In this way we can readily identify, regardless
how "Tricky" such perpatrators of parasitic remarks/marketing jargon
can be recognized as such.  The rest will take care of itself.