Re: [ga] specific statements concerning the technical failure of ICANN

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] specific statements concerning the technical failure of ICANN
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:10:48 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe and all,

  Yes we have now and have had within ICANN at the staff
and bod level a number of "Blind Mice".  Now it seems the
GA has added a new "Blind mouse".

  Going to ICANN with hat in hand or booty kissing will
never achieve anything of any relevance.  Such and
approach rarely ever does.  Nice guys finnish last.