RE: [ga] Voting on List Rules - Vote with proposed changes

  • To: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Voting on List Rules - Vote with proposed changes
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Jefsey,

  Does this qualify as a threat of civil action?  I think not. This is a statement that I have been sued. I find very little in being chairman that makes it worth being sued. But what little I find makes it worth it. Good solid folks working together to build something worthwhile - that is enough. Do not anyone worry of suits, there is not a valid complaint filed and if there, is I will defeat it personally

  Perhaps wrongfully as it is not my right. But I am very proud to me a member of this body. I feel strongly that we will make a positive difference by being a different voice for ICANN within and without.

  Off now to have a Father/Daughter hike and talk with my UC Berkeley girl.

  Thanks to all who voted, and those who just could not - you know who you are,
  Eric Hugh Dierker

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    #yiv1049781  {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}      Mr. dierker and all,

    The complaints have already been filed accordingly as required.  When
  service will commence or be effected I cannot say.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!