[ga] Good news announcement - TLDA on the move again ....

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Good news announcement - TLDA on the move again ....
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:04:52 -0400
  • Cc: "tlda-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tlda-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mem >> `TLDA Member List" <members@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello:

I'm taking this opportunity to announce the TLDA will soon be having elections. We are submitting to the Georgia Secretary of State our articles of amendment to allow for membership. This is long overdue. Some thanks is due to Dr. Dierker of the GA GNSO ICANN for his help in drafting articles of amendment.

Once we have rules on the GA list i'd like to formally invite the members of the TLDA and all stakeholders in the inclusive name space to join us.

It is time to take over ICANN. What I consider will go down in history as the most useless organization in DNS history since Jon Postel.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Baptista
n:Baptista;Joe
org:PublicRoot Consortium
adr:;;963 Ford Street;Peterborough;Ontario;K9J 5V5 ;Canada
email;internet:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PublicRoot Representative
tel;fax:+1 (509) 479-0084
tel;cell:+1 (416) 912-6551