Re: [ga] ICANN Los Angeles Meeting

  • To: ga the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Los Angeles Meeting
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:23:20 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I already donated my irises does that mean I have to drive. Lodging? Just drive 10 minutes in any direction and one of the pretty tour guides standing on the corner will help you find "accomodations".

  Dierker Consultancy, that large company of one, is footing my bill so I will be lodged in my transportation.

  I am attending and will inquire as to which room we will be able to use.

  Eric
  As Sofa

Joshua Brady <somitho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  You whiney kiwis, just swim. :-P I will be there, and there is quite a
bit of affordable lodging in the greater los angeles area. Check
hotels.com and expedia for good rates.

-Josh