Re: [ga] List Rules, Truth of Representations

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List Rules, Truth of Representations
  • From: "Joshua Brady" <somitho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 11:26:24 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=naCchsUg0S8SG3qJMQIhD1no4COCL8/I47Ca21XlbDhV1SBOHXvNKy360w9c7jUtDoDorQYxcnVxF5r7Ln9ClihMrE+gVK3vxcwbM8J56/gV6rTuyZHpcZ+KDJRRbemDzRQwI18GvGm4ll7tNNSjOqB/7rYSlb3VyJcYAAfKBJc=
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I fully support this and propose that members who misrepresent
themselves be permanently removed from the list.

-Josh