Re: [ga] List Rules - Version 4

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List Rules - Version 4
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:08:12 -0700
  • Cc: icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, ACLU - Barry Steinhardt <Barrys@xxxxxxxx>, "David T. Murray" <dmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, jkneuer@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Suszanne Sene <ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, wendy seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie and all,

  I'll be even more clear.  This rule, "not using what may be perceived
as offensive or inflammatory language" is in and of itself *perceived*
to be inflammatory by myself and any American or freedom
loving person.  It should be struck entierly.

  On a personal note, and as part of my personal style, I prefer
a little sauce with the goose, if you don't mind, and even if
you do.  >:)

Reasoning that I have not already given: A woman whom gets an
abortion by some is factually considered a murderer as are doctors
whom perform abortions.  However in accordance with Roe v Wade,
it's a womans right to choose and not murder, essentially.  Ergo terms
used in various constructs and/or contexts, and stated as facts, may or
may not be actual or proven facts but are none the less true as stated,
wheather or not broadly or narrowly considered facts.

As this list is not a court of law, and proper discovery cannot be
conducted, this rule or anything/such of its sort is an abomonation
and an afront to my and everyones right of freedom of expression
under current law.  Of course such a rule is also in violation of
ICANN's MOU with DOC/NTIA which ICANN Bylaws are
currently not in sync with, which was discussed and agreed upon
long before you were ever subscribed to this list forum, Debbie.

And I would again appriciate if you or anyone would discontinue
attempting to diminishing my and any and all Americans rights by
drafting or suggesting by drafting, such less than legal constructs
in doing so, abrogating our active open and transparent participation
in ICANN, which is a public service corporation which requires same.

Debbie Garside wrote:

>    +1
>
> Debbie
>

>   _____

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827