Re: [ga] FYI:Google's chief legal officer slapped with SEC fines

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'SEC Enforcment'" <enforcement@xxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] FYI:Google's chief legal officer slapped with SEC fines
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 04:21:15 -0700
  • Cc: "'Joe Baptista'" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Debbie Garside'" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'vinton g. cerf'" <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'icann board address'" <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Paul Twomey'" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Eric D/Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roberto and all,

  I did not imply anything, I ASK a simple question. And that's
all.  YOU are entirely far too defensive in your response which
in most legal parlance's I am aware of, only hightens and/or
encourages suspicion.  So I am glad the SEC is getting all this.

  Your innuendo by me anyway, is not missed.  I am also sure
the SEC shall not miss it either.  Not very clever Roberto...

  In any event, the SEC has a job and investigation to carry
out here.  As a stock holder, I intend to see that they do it
and will do everything I can to cooperate fully with them
in doing so.  Anyone whom else whom does not, is
obstructing justice.  Any list rule that would restrict same
in any manner, may also be obstructing justice, and Dr. Dierker
dam well knows it.  So justice must be served here.  Googles
users deserve it, the stockholders deserve it as well as have
bought and paid for it, any registrant deserves it, and as a tax
payer as well as a stockholder, I demand it.  I only hope Vint
will not be implicated, as logically dubious as that is likely to
be...

  So Roberto, if you find any of this to be silly, you have a
serious reality problem I believe...  And after the upcoming
national elections in my country, the whoppers Googles CEO
told in congressional testimony, once recognized and reviewed,
will not find that nonsense very silly at all...

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> I think that I have to partly agree with Joe, here.
> To somehow associate Vint with the actions that a current colleague of his
> did when he was working for a previous employer is not defamation. To my own
> metric, it is just plain silly.
> And it is true, all is fair on this list, that's why nobody is taking it
> seriously. Libel and slander, to be effective, need to come from a somewhat
> authoritative source, not from children playing in a sandbox. If this list
> goes back to reasonable business, the many subscribers who are even avoiding
> posting as of today might become active again. Worth a try?
> Best regards,
> Roberto

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827