[ga] RAA

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] RAA
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:15:23 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am still disheartened that we did not get our own wg going on the RAA. Had we done so we could have promoted a common position. After a good cry I will just have to get over it.

  While posting to that list and this one is definate tabboo, making another second post to us with an explanation would help our list follow.

  Also there is no reason not to join the RAA list. Thanks to Danny and Jeff, here are useful links.

  Current RAA --
http://www.icann.org/registrars/ra-agreement-17may01.htm
(2) Old RAA --
http://www.icann.org/nsi/icann-raa-04nov99.htm