RE: [ga] CC's and BCC's

  • To: "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] CC's and BCC's
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:05:06 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In doing some research into this issue I came across some old DNSO Cross
Posting rules (copied below).  Should we adapt and adopt within our draft
List Rules?

Apologies for the format, I could not find the original.

BTW,  do we have a secretariat? (and, no, I do not want the job!)

My motto:  Never re-invent the wheel - always re-design and modify.  I would
be grateful for any links to documents that will assist in the re-writing of
the rules of participation.

Best

Debbie

---

This is the summary of NO CROSS POSTING practices implemented

  _____