Re: [ga] sTLD Premium Names

  • To: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] sTLD Premium Names
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:05:07 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guess their lawyers were not so swift afterall. But wait they have yet to close up shop.

  Eric

"Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Danny,

It would appear that plans for any intended auction for premium .travel
domain names are dead. Given TGLO/Tralliance's critical need for operating
capital, if they had the ability to run an auction to raise money, they
already would have done so. Discussion of their auction plans from 7 months
ago are moot at this point.

>From the TheGlobe.com Inc 10-Q filing dated May 11, 2007:
http://sec.edgar-online.com/2007/05/11/0001144204-07-024438/Section8.asp

"BASIS OF PRESENTATION OF CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

We received a report from our independent accountants, relating to our
December 31, 2006 audited financial statements, containing a paragraph
stating that our recurring losses from operations and our accumulated
deficit raise substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going
concern. The Company continues to incur substantial consolidated net losses
and management believes the Company will continue to be unprofitable and use
cash in its operations for the foreseeable future. Based upon our current
cash resources of approximately $480 thousand at May 4, 2007, management
does not believe the Company can operate as a going concern beyond May
2007."

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.