Re: [ga] List Archives

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List Archives
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:43:58 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Dierker and all,

  I had already given this information out two days ago.  And yes
this has happened several times in the past, but it has been awhile.

We can expect more of this and loss of archives from 7/11/07
to whenever this has been fixed or until we have a eMail list
forum we manage and control.  What we are doing now is
not a very good way of running a General Assembly from
a communications point of view.  Bad policy and practice
almost always leads to bad result.  >:(

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    All,
>
>   Our archives have been down/ended as of 7/11/07. This has happened
> before.
>
>   I have contacted by phone message and/or email, Kieren, Glenn and
> Kent.
>
>   I expect to have resolution and if not then we will start in earnest
> with other methods.
>
>   Apologies for not keeping the list up to date on this issue.
>
>   Eric
>   as Chair

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827