RE: [ga] Aviation languages

At 23:36 16/07/2007, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> It is. And there is a protocol to switch to another languages
> in case the parties desire.
> For more details, google for "aviation languages" and similar terms.

<maybe off topic, or just borderline...>

Long ago I known an Hilton Hotel inspector. He started his inspections in speaking Breton at the reception. He noted the time they took to discover which language it was, and finding an interpreter.

Now, I know that an ICANN meeting has more than one million dollar as a budget, I wander why there would be a problem with languages. There is a volunteer translators force which participates to many IGF/UNESCO, etc. meeting (http://icvolunteers.org/) which would be happy to help at expense cost.
jfc