Re: [ga] List Rules 9GA Chair)

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List Rules 9GA Chair)
  • From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:26:51 +1200
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 01:05 p.m. 14/07/2007, you wrote:
To date we have received no substantive contribution. We have recieved negative comments by Jeff Williams but no proposed improvements.

Evolving rules may be found here;
<http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRules.htm>http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRules.htm

Hello Mr Chair,

New is  the rule about not indulging on-list in legal threats.

What about a libel-victim?
Should he threaten privately?

How about private threats of clearly frivolous legal action?
I have received such in the past.
Can a victim make such private mail public on the list?

I admit, thought, the proposed rules might help crimp the style of our most prolific poster here.

-joop-