RE: [ga] Public Comment Period: NARALO MOU

  • To: Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Public Comment Period: NARALO MOU
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:23:37 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie and all,

  Dr. Dierker "Should" be aware of the long arm
statutes which do in the case of ICANN, apply.  Ergo
your response is invalid on that basis alone.

  Reason is a subjective matter, as I believe you know,
so is rationality.  When making or casting false
aspersions however indirect, I believe does not
meet the bar for reasonable or rational.  I mearly
quoted case law at this time.  Refute it if you will.
But it is a matter or record none the less.  And you
and I do live under the rule of law, like it or not.
Sometimes I like it, and sometimes I don't.